You are welcome to submit articles for display on the website as part of the “Point of View” section. Please note the following guidelines:
- Content: Articles can cover a wide-variety of topics relevant to television presentation.
- Length/Formatting: Aim for between 600-1000 words.
- Editing: We will likely copy-edit your post for grammar, punctuation, spelling, etc. Articles that require substantive editing will most likely be rejected for that reason alone. If possible, have someone go over your submission before sending it in. Your style should be professional but personal.
- Images: Upload images relevant to your submission. Maximum of 3 images per submission.
- Further questions: If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at [email protected]. I am happy to work with you and answer questions!
Form returning soon.